As our community continues to grow, so do their needs. Many of the opportunities provided here at the Center are FREE. While others generate funds from ‘fees for services’ this revenue DOES NOT cover all the costs of operating a Center that provides immeasurable benefits and resources to so many. Your generosity has an impact on their future. Please remember that every gift to the Moreau Community Center impacts all and creates a compassionate and inclusive connection to the precious lives within our community. Since the agency is funded mostly through grants and donations, it is essential that members of the business and private communities keep the Center in their philanthropic plans. As the Center is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization your donation is tax deductible.
Or mail to:
Moreau Community Center
144 Main Street
South Glens Falls, NY 12803
Your generous gift now will enhance Moreau Community Center’s ability to help maintain today and build for tomorrow
Other Ways to Support:
Planned Giving Today – Tomorrow – Forever
Become a Community Partner
Community Center’s Van – $975 per year | Be seen all over town!
Annual Print & Media (reaches over 45,000 homes per year):
- 3.5”X2” advertisement in …
- Connection Newsletter, a biannual mailing
- The MCC Pulse, a monthly newsletter emailed and mailed
- Choose One for $400 per year
- Choose Two for $525 per year
- Choose All Three for $725 per year
Golf Tournament (July 12, 2019)
- Presenting Sponsor – Parker Machine
- $750 Junior Sponsor [1 foursome, banner at registration, name on collateral, recognition at lunch]
- $500 Breakfast Sponsor [banner at registration, name on collateral, recognition at breakfast]
- $500 Lunch Sponsor – CDPHP
- $500 Beverage Cart Sponsor [banner at registration, name on collateral, recognition on cart]
- $500 Give-away Sponsor [banner at registration, name on collateral, recognition on Goodie Bags]
- $300 Bloody Mary / Mimosa – Morning “Wake-Up” [includes signage]
- $300 DJ/Music Sponsor [includes signage]
- $250 Beer Sponsor [signage]
- $250 Registration Sponsor [banner at registration]
- $250 Poker Sponsor [logo on poker card]
- $150 Non-Alcoholic Drink Sponsor [includes signage]
- $100 Hole Sponsor [signage on tee box]
Banners provided by sponsor!
Block Party: (September 7, 2019)
- $1,000 Presenting Sponsor
- $750 Stage Sponsor
- $500 Center’s Food Booth Sponsor
- $100 Center’s Information Booth
BINGO Cafe Sponsor – Banner hung at the kitchen order window at weekly BINGO Night at St. Michael’s in SGF – $400 per year
Murder Mystery Dinner Theater Sponsor – (Fall 2019) – $400
Trivia Night Sponsor (March 2019 | TBD) – $400
Annual Card Party Sponsor (October 2019) – $400
Memorial Day Parade BBQ (May) – $100
**Vendor opportunities at multiple events throughout the year – Call Kelly at 518-792-6007, ext. 16 for details.**
Full Community Partner Level of $10,000 includes all of the events listed above along with recognition plaque with your logo displayed in a prominent location in the Center.
- SPONSORSHIP SUPPORTS OUR MISSION OF MEETING THE NEEDS OF THOSE WITHIN OUR COMMUNITY.
- VOLUNTEER PARTICIPATION IS ALWAYS NEEDED FOR THE SUCCESS THESE EVENTS
- IN-KIND DONATIONS TO EVENTS (FOOD FOR EVENTS, CLOTHING TO THE THRIFT STORE, ETC.) ARE ALWAYS NEEDED AND APPRECIATED | CALL KELLY FOR DETAILS
Memorium or Honor of Giving:
Thank you for selecting the Moreau Community Center to remember and celebrate someone special in your life.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Civic Center Of Moreau Inc. whenever you shop on AmazonSmile.
Many of our friends, such as Lynn & Tom Cumm, have continued their commitment to our mission by naming the Center as a beneficiary in planning their estates. Planned Giving is an alternative way of making charitable donations through your will or estate to help the Center continue what we do today and far into the future. If you believe in the services provided by our organization, we would be honored to have you become a member of the Moreau Community Center’s“Legacy Circle”